Hi Jim and MS,

There is perhaps a way to do it: An editor (Eclipse plugin) project
for nesC was started some weeks ago. It was committed to contrib a few days
ago, and it is not tested so much yet...

But if you go to the contrib index;
http://tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/tinyos/tinyos-2.x-contrib/contrib.html
and look for "nescdt" in the "Tools" column; and then follow the links you will
find the
page in the TinyOS wiki that describes how to use (and extend (or fix bugs))
the editor
(or go directly to the home page
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/NESCDT-_An_editor_for_nesC_in_Eclipse).

Good luck, Rasmus

PS: Perhaps drop me a note if you have time to give nescdt a try?

Jim Fell wrote:
>>/ Hello.  I’m hoping to develop with TinyOS using Eclipse on a Windows XP
/>/> platform.  In installed the recommended MSP430 RPMs from this page:
/>/>
/>/>
/>>/
/>>/ http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/install-tinyos.html
/>>/
/>>/
/>>/
/>>/ Now, in Eclipse I’m unsure as to which directory I should link my
/>>/ Eclipse TinyOS project to for a proper build.  I currently have it
/>>/ linked to here:
/>>/
/>>/
/>>/
/>>/ C:\Program Files\UCB\cygwin\opt\msp430
/>>/
/>>/
/>/>
/>/> Is this correct, or is there a better folder?
/>/>
/>/>
/>>/
/>/> Thanks,
/>/>
/>/>
/>>/
/>/> *Jim Fell*
/>/> Software Engineer
/>/> LS Research, LLC
/>/> Email: jfell at lsr.com
<mailto:jfell at lsr.com
/>/> http://www.lsr.com/
/>/>
/>/>
/>/>
/>/> Notice:  This message and any included attachments are intended only for
/>/> the use of the addressee, and may contain information that is privileged
/>/> or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
/>/> notified that any review, copying or distribution of this communication
/>/> is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
/>/> please destroy the original message and any copies or printouts hereof.
/>/> Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author of this
/>/> e-mail, and do not necessarily represent those of LS Research, LLC,
/>/> unless otherwise specifically stated.
/>/>
/>/>
/>/>
/>/>