Hi,

I am a little confuse, BSN == tmote, isnt it?
You are using tmote as your microcontroler to interact with your own CC2420
stack through  one msp430 Uart.
when you connect bsn to usb, does your application works or you have the
same problem?
you say that you use UART1 to communicate to platform1, but how do you
achive this if UART1 is used by usb?
if you are using uart0, we can talk about the issues I mentioned in the
previous mail, in particular to your application.

Related to debugging I always wanted to use ICE but never bought  it.