Hi, there

For my experiment, the RF transmission power control is important. And the
battery voltage may drop all the way as the time elapses, I'm wondering
whether the transmission power can be inflected by the battery drop? or it
doesn't matter in a certain voltage range. I know there is a voltage
regulator in the RF230 can provide 1.8v power, but why the RF230 has the
Battery monitoring function and the threshold can set in different level?
Does this mean the power supply is essential to RF230. And I want to know
the default TinyOS RF230 driver use
this function and how the MCU handle this interruption?

Any reply is appreciated
sincerely
Peng