Hi Ravish,

I'm not too familiar with the IRIS node, but isn't it Atmel based ? In
which case, you ought to be looking in tos/chips/atm128.

The standard baudrate for the MicaZ is 57600 as defined in
tos/platforms/micaz/hardware.h
under PLATFORM_BAUDRATE. This setting is used in
tos/chips/atm128/HplAtm128UartP.nc

I don't know TinyOS well enough to guide how you would correctly
change the baud rate to 9600. Hopefully, someone else on this list
should be able to help.

Zainul.