Hi!

I attached a simple program that is using both serial ports in raw mode.

Sorry for answering so late!
Razvan ME

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008, sgdc wrote:

Hi Atakan!

I'm finding the same issues as you. I've decided to look inside the source
code in order to face toward the absolute lack of documentation, and I've
found out that the code is poorly organized.

Have you solved your problems in the meanwhile? Have you discovered anything?
We may eventually collaborate in order to figure out how make it work.

I looked at Msp430Uart1C and lower level components and figured out that
ungranted resource seems to be the reason why UartStream.receiveDone event
is not signalled.

Could any expert give me a reason why Resource.granted event may be
unsignalled though Resource.request is called, or a suggestion about what
should I do to make it be signalled?

Thanks in advance,
Atakan