I don't have a T2 system so I can only have ill-informed opinions...
but...

Make sure your CLASSPATH variable is all caps, you can also put the
CP on the command line with:  java -classpath "yada/dada"
The trailing semicolon ';' may be a problem as might the backslashes '\'
Check that you have a real 1.5 or greater JDK:  java -version
Check that the jar file exists:
    jar tvf "C:\cygwin\opt\tinyos-2.x\support\sdk\java\tinyos.jar"
I believe the jar should contain Listen.class already so you
don't need to recompile...
But if you want to recompile your CP needs to contain:
     C:\cygwin\opt\tinyos-2.x\support\sdk\java
assuming, of course, this is where the source tree starts.

MS