In the main tinyos 2.1 tree:

./tos/chips/msp430/adc12/Msp430Adc12ImplP.nc:66:#warning Accessing TimerA
for ADC12

The intent is to warn you that TimerA is being used by the Adc12 module
mentioned.  It is
just giving you a heads up in case you want to use TimerA for something else
too.

Do you know what hardware bits you are using on your project?

eric

2008/9/5 Antonio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  Hi All,
>
> Compiling my application, I have a strange warning:
>

> /opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/chips/msp430/adc12/Msp430Adc12ImplP.nc:66:2: warning:
> #warning Accessing TimerA for ADC12
>

> This is the only warning/error I have.
>
> Have you any suggestions?
>
> I'm using TinyOS 2.1, and with the previous version I hadn't this warning.
>

> Thanks a lot,
>
> Antonio
>

> ----
> Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:clicca
> qui<http://www.email.it/cgi-bin/start?sid=3>
>
> Sponsor:
> Rivoluzione tecnologica e il fax va in soffitta...oggi i tuoi fax li ricevi
> e li invii dalla tua email! Scopri come cliccando qui
> Clicca qui <http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8146&d=5-9>

Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher
Autonomous Systems Lab