Hello,

I have synchronized timers on the sensors. When they send, all the
sensors would send at a time. This would produce collisions between the
packages. I would like to measure how many collisions there are. I
thought, I could do this in TransmitP, if I introduce a counter
somewhere. But I do not know where. Is this the right place to count
these collisions?

At the end I want to reduce the bytes sent over the network. So it would
be nice to measure this at a low level to catch all packets sent, not
only those which are delivered to the application layer.

Do you have any hints?

Thanks