Thanks everybody for your responses, but couldn't find the issue yet...

I do have gcc-4.1 and gcc-4.2 installed, and the directory from
/usr/lib/gcc/i486-linux-gnu/4.2.3/include (which is the one according
to gcc -print-search-dirs) exists.

How can I know the include paths used when I run "make micaz sim".

Thanks for your help,
Romain