Hi All,

Thanks Om and Razvan for the LPL papers, would go through them ...

Chetan, i have tried multiple permutations and combinations in my network
with maximum number of nodes being 30.

Single-Hop - RadioCountToLeds(original and also with modifications specified
in the previous mail) + BaseStation

Multi-Hop - MultiHopOscilloscope(CTP - 4bitle,le and LQI)

SingleHop + MultiHop - RadioCountToLeds + MultiHopOscilloscope(modified to
also receive and forward broadcast messages from RadioCountToLeds to the
Base Station). LQI worked better in this scenario than CTP while it should
be otherwise according to the mailing lists.

As I described in the previous mail, little changes in the topology/codes
have significant impact on packet-loss behaviour.
For example I added another snoop interface in MultiHopOscilloscope to
receive and forward
RadioCountToLeds messages and this leads to a big increase in packet-loss,
probably the forwarding/snooping engine at the lower level(queues) etc
interferes with the snooping(receive and forward of RadioCountToLeds
messages) at the application level. I am trying to use the debugging
information to pinpoint the issues.

I think if other people have done similar tests, we should share the results
to understand whether its our network/topology-specific problems or its a
general problem faced by everyone. So, if you can tell me abt your testbed
and results, wud b helpful. If you want more information about my testbeds,
can send you the details.

Best Regards,
Gaurav