Hi,

The cc2420 radio only takes a few microseconds to
start, more details can be found in the cc2420
datasheet.

Looking at the code below I would suggest moving your
AMSend.send call to the RadioControl.startDone event.
Your send is currently being called before the radio
is started...

Tony

--- margherita errichiello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>