Hello.  I'm trying to get a port pin to toggle when the device receives
a packet.  However, it does not appear that the Mac events are firing.
As you can see in the below code snippet, all the necessary parts are
there, and it does compile without any warnings or errors.  dOutput0 is
prototyped in the configuration implementation as:

components HplMsp430GeneralIOC as dPins;

BaseStationP.dOutput0 -> dPins.Port23;

If the while loop in the code below is placed in Boot.booted(), the
waveform is generated on my oscilloscope, as expected.  However, when I
move it to any of the MacLayer events, I get absolutely nothing!  The
LEDs my telosb mote toggle indicating that packets are being sent and
received, so I don't understand what is going on.  Any feedback would be
greatly appreciated.

module BaseStationP

{

   uses interface Boot      as Boot;

   uses interface Transport as TransportLayer;

   uses interface HplMsp430GeneralIO   as dOutput0;

   uses interface Mac                  as MacLayer;

}

implementation

{

   event void Boot.booted()

   {

      call dOutput0.selectIOFunc();

      call dOutput0.makeOutput();

   }

   event void MacLayer.sendMsgDone( am_id_t msgId, am_addr_t
recipientId, message_t *msg,

      error_t err, bool ackTimeout )

   {

   }

   event void MacLayer.msgReceived(am_id_t msgId, message_t *msg, void
*data, uint8_t len)

   {

      atomic

      {

         while(1)

         {

            call dOutput0.set();

            nop(); nop(); nop(); nop(); nop(); nop(); nop(); nop();
nop(); nop();

            call dOutput0.clr();

            nop(); nop(); nop(); nop(); nop(); nop(); nop(); nop();
nop(); nop();

         }

      }

   }

   event void MacLayer.msgSnoopReceived(am_id_t msgId, message_t *msg,
void *data, uint8_t len)

   {

      // Do nothing

   }