Hi,

Try adding some LED command to the RF230PacketP.nc file (you need to
change the wiring to do that), and verify that the initRadio() is
called on your setup. The RF230 chip draws a lot of power and it need
to be put into sleep mode at startup. This is done through the
PlatformInit and SoftwareInit interfaces.

Miklos