Hi,
I wrote an application program to test the snoop interface of CTP. But
it seems that the intermediate node can not snoop the message from the
source. For example, I set up node 1 and 3 as source and root, and node
2 as another node; all are using the same program.
The code in my TestCtpC.nc is
uses {
    interface Receive as Snoop;
}
event message_t * Snoop.receive(message_t *msg, void *payload, uint8_t
len) {
          call Leds.led1Toggle();
          return msg;
}

The snoop is wired to CollectionC
TestCtpC.Snoop -> Collector.Snoop[CL_MSG];