Hi, I'm reading from TOS network to GPRS modem with J2ME (Siemens
TC-65).
Currently the modem is just reading because the data is sent using
GPRS to a server and the server is not yet writing back anything the
network but will in the future.
I'm not posting code as it is far from being finished but feel free to
contact me if you need it right away and will happily send it to you.
Regards,

Joao