Hi ,
         So if I want to rewrite a part of program memory, can you tell me
what are the minimum steps I should take?
( For example memory location loc1 has to be modified and new value is
stored in external flash. It should first read from flash, find the program
memory to be modified and rewrite that and reboot)

--
Thanks
with regards