hi
thanks for the reply, but the problem still persists when i 'make mica2'
instead of 'make pc'. the declaration of functions like
`TOSH_MAKE_BAT_MON_OUTPUT' is made through inclusion of the following files:
/opt/tinyos-1.x/tos/platform/avrmote/avrhardware.h
tos/platform/mica2/hardware.h
which i don't have a clue HOW?!!

i'll highly appreciate if you kindly run the following command and give me the
solution:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/opt/tinyos-1.x/apps/TestUart$ make mica2

highly appreciate your help
wahid

Note:
1-plz don't forget that in the Makefile i changed  COMPONENT=TestUartSimple to
 COMPONENT=TestUartRadio
2-I'm Running a XubunTOS Virtual Machine Image in VMware