After i removed the java.exe from windows/system32. Deluge has passed that
java errors. But now it facing another problem. It keeps pinging the node
and didn't even respond. nothing else. I tried all the deluge commands it
always show pinging node... Any ideas?

Bai [EMAIL PROTECTED] /opt/tinyos-1.x/apps/TestDeluge/DelugeBasic
$ unset MOTECOM
Bai [EMAIL PROTECTED] /opt/tinyos-1.x/apps/TestDeluge/DelugeBasic

$ export [EMAIL PROTECTED]:57600
Bai [EMAIL PROTECTED] /opt/tinyos-1.x/apps/TestDeluge/DelugeBasic
$ java net.tinyos.tools.Deluge -p
Pinging node ...

regards,
Bai