Hi,

In order to run simulations with TOSSIM, you need to compile your
program with the simulation option: "make micaz sim". Once you don't
get compilation errors, you need to configure TOSSIM. I recommend you
to have a look at the tutorials for a general idea
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TinyOS_Tutorials, then read
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TOSSIM for more specific instructions
on TOSSIM.

Good luck,