Hi,

I'm new with tinyos. I am working on a project with ctp and the app
EasyCollection in TOSSIM. I need to register every time a node send and
receive data from their neighbors. Where do I have to make modifications in
the source code? (i think that is in CTPForwardingEngine - send and receive
functions). Am I right?

Another question: Is there a easy way (or not so easy..) that I can
register  the routes' changes in CTP during the simulation in TOSSIM?
Actually, my real problem is a good way to "vizualize" the execution of the
algorithm and the changes in the network topology.

Thanks,

with my best regards,

Moisés.