Hi, Rasvan,

I just did a simple test of the restoration of TOS_NODE_ID on the
iris.  Now it seems to work properly!  I think earlier I was using a
stale app image in which DelugeC wasn't properly wired in.  Sorry for
troubling you.

By the way, I was required to copy over the volumes-*.xml files in
order for the iris image to build with DelugeC wired in and with
"BOOTLOADER=tosboot" in the Makefile.  It may be worthwhile to add
this to the instructions in the Deluge T2 Wiki or elsewhere.

DelugeC.nc doesn't build without the volumes-*.xml files, and that
caused me to attempt to disseminate images without it, which, I think,
in the end, caused my trouble with TOS_NODE_ID.

Much thanks,

Jamie