Hi all,

I recently implemented AT45DB flash support for TOSSIM. The code is
written as the HAL layer, so it supports all three TinyOS storage
abstractions: block, log, and configuration. This enhancement produces
one binary file for each node to represent its external flash, which
helps debugging in many cases. The code is currently available in my
GIT repository (http://hinrg.cs.jhu.edu/git/?p=mike/tinyos-2.x.git).
For demonstration, apps (Block, Log, CircularLog, and Config) under
"apps/tests/storage/" directory can run in TOSSIM.

The GIT repository also contains other useful TOSSIM enhancements by
JHU: CC2420 interface support (with packet RSSI and LQI) and channel-
switching.

Thank you and feedback is welcome.

Mike