From: Daehee Kim <dahki...@gmail.com>
Date: 2008/12/31
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] How can I make zero noise in Tossim?
To: Philip Levis <p...@cs.stanford.edu>

Hi, Phil

Thanks for your comment.

First of all,
Are you saying that each node can transmit each other without dropping
unless collisions occur (based on the environment of previous my email)?

Second,
If so, based on your comments, using jitter at each node(each node
sends packets at a slight different time with other nodes) could help
prevent collisions.
Retramissions could be one way to deal with a packet drop by collisions.

Could you fix if there are any wrong comments here ?

I apprecaite your help . Happy new year.

Danny

Collisions?