After I tried the tos-check-env, it gave me this warning.

I don't know where this 'dot' could apply to.

Please help

graphviz:

--> WARNING: No dot in current path.

--> WARNING: tos-check-env could not find the 'dot' executable which is part of
the AT&T Graphviz package. Please install version 1.1.0 of Graphviz if you'd lik
e to use the nescdoc documentation generator. If Graphviz is already installed,
then dot may not be in your PATH.

tos-check-env completed with errors: