Hello  Razvan,

Besides TelosB and MICAz, I have some custom motes called 'Sensenode'.
Actually, it is completely the same as TelosB but has an extra sensor board
on it. (Sensenode has the same MCU, Flash, Radio... with that of TelosB).

When i load a program image which is build for TelosB into Sensenode, it
works as well.

Now, I want to use Deluge T2 for 'Sensenode' as i can use it for TelosB and
MICAz motes.

First of all, i tried to load some images into the flash of 'Sensenode' and
then reprogram it from  those images. i took the following steps;

1-) Build GoldenImage with the following command;

     CFLAGS=-DDELUGE_BASESTATION make telosb

and then load the image into 'Sensenode'.

2-) Build /op/tinyos-2.1.0/apps/tests/deluge/Blink with the following
command;

    make Telosb

3-) Inject Blink application image into the  flash of 'Sensenode' with the
following command:

/usr/bin/tos-deluge /dev/ttyUSB0 telosb -i 1
/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/apps/tests/deluge/Blink/build/telosb/tos_image.xml

4-) Ping  'Sensenode' with the following command:

     tos-deluge /dev/ttyUSB0 telosb -p 1

and i see that 'Sensenode' is loaded with  GoldenImage and Blink application
image is on its flash as the 1st image.

5-) reprogram 'Sensenode' with the following command:

     tos-deluge /dev/ttyUSB0 telosb -r 1

*Then nothing happens on the 'Sensenode'! *
**
*Before those steps; in order to make sure that 'Sensenode' could run
/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/apps/tests/deluge/Blink application, i loaded it into
'Sensenode' (after building for TelosB) and i saw that the mote blinks!*
**
*There seems a problem with the flash but i could'nt figure it out.*
**
*i checked hardware.h files for both platforms ('Sensenode' and TelosB) but
everything is the same.*
**
*i also checked * *the files and folders under
/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/tos/lib/net/deluge, i found that 5 or 6 files are
dependent on TelosB platform but as far as i saw, those files are related to
baud rate and flash specs which is the same for 'Sensenode'.*
**
*Actually, i want to ask which files should i check for compatible operation
of flah on the 'Sensenode' with the one on the TelosB. What could be the
difference? Which does Deluge T2 need for TelosB in terms of flash so that i
can check for them for 'Sensenode'?*
**
*Any suggestions?*

*Thanks in advence,*