Hi,

The LinkLayerModel tool allows to create a grid from a topology file,
stating that the unit is the meter. But from that statement, it seems
that for default settings as proposed in the tutorial, the range of
transmission is about from 5 to 10 meters only. In my outdoors
settings with Micaz, I could have good connectivity with a range of 40
m. So why is there such a difference? Is the unit finally not meters?

I tried to play around with the fading exponent to have something that
match my experience, but not sure if it's a good approach.

In the very end, what matters is the connectivity, but still I would
like to have an answer on that.

Thank you,

Alban