Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I did a test on Blink application in TinyOS1.x and
TinyOS2.x. The ROM size of Blink in 1.x is 2000+ bytes while in 2.x is about
8000+ bytes. How come the similar code has such big difference? That is why
I am curious about why the ROM and RAM size is much bigger than in 1.x.

For those objdump and readelf tools, what kind of file format it can
regonize? Is that .o file? Where I can normally file those file in my
application? Is that possible to offer me an example?

Thanks.
Bai