Hi,

6loWPAN support for TinyOS was announced on July 17, 2008:
http://www.tinyos.net/scoop/section/news

The project wiki should be located at:
http://smote.cs.berkeley.edu:8000/tracenv/wiki/b6loWPAN

Unfortunately, the server seems to be down or not responding. The
project's code is in the TinyOS source tree (e.g., in
tos/lib/net/6lowpan). According to the readme there is currently no mesh
networking support but only the interface support to access a mote
directly connected to the PC:
http://tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tinyos/tinyos-2.x/tos/lib/net/6lowpan/README?revision=1.2&view=markup

I would also be interested in learning more about the status and the
future plans of this project.

Cheers,
Urs

PS: Anybody knows a bit more about Contiki? It seems to run on telosb
hardware and to support IPv6 (6loWPAN?):
http://www.sics.se/contiki/