Hi!

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, wkq5325 wrote:

Hi Avinash,
Thank you for your quick replay!

If it is that case,when one node implements CFLAG += -DLOW_POWER_LISTENING,the
other not ,it means the application can not work as BMac expected!Right ?

Mixing LPL and non-LPL nodes will not work. More specific, a non-LPL node can receive packets from a LPL node but he will not always send properly.

Node: a detail description of how LPL works in tinyos-2.x is here:
        http://sing.stanford.edu/pubs/sing-08-00.pdf

Oh ,I have another question to bother you,in tep2 has the words:
Hardware Abstraction Architecture (HAA)for TinyOS 2.0  ,it means only tinyos
2.0 ,not other version
in tinyos2.x??

It means also tinyos 2.1 and the current CVS. The HAA was not abandoned. :-)

--
Razvan ME

Thank you for your help!!
Sincerely yours
wkq

在2009-02-22,"Avinash Sridharan" <avinash.sridha...@gmail.com> 写道:
The default is the CSMA/CA . Please correct me if I am wrong BMAC is
effectively LPL (low power listening) which is also implemented as
part of the CC2420 CSMA. However LPL is not turned on by default. For
turning on LPL you need to include the following CFLAG in your app
make file.

CFLAG += -DLOW_POWER_LISTENING

-Avinash