Hi

I have a ubuntu 8.10 instaled im my machine with jvm sun java 1.6.0_10. The
libraries are in the $JAVA_PATH/jre/lib/i386 (libtoscomm.so, libgetenv.so,
libLinuxSerialParallel_g.so, libLinuxSerialParallel.so), comm.jar is
$JAVA_PATH/jre/lib/ext and javax.comm.properties is in $JAVA_PATH/jre/lib,
but no errors occurs because them, when a remove some of them the
application
show in your trace a lack of.

In the windows the trace of program show this lines and open a GUI of my
application:

Mote found in / dev/ttyUSB0.
serial @ / dev/ttyUSB0: 57600: resynchronising
Searching motes information. <-- In linux stop in here
Mote number 2 was found
(Open GUI)

I tried changing the access permissions of the / dev/ttyUSB0 and it did not
work. I tried creating simlink and did not work too.

No error message is displayed and the communication with the mote seems to
be that point where it hangs a blue light is turn on in mote.

Do you have any idea what might be happening?

Thanks for attetion

Héberte Fernandes de Moraes