Hello,

> I don't know whether there is an implementation of a any routing
> protocol or data aggregating protocol  in tinyos.?

Take a quick look at:

http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/What_to_Read_First

which includes a few links on "Network Collection and Dissemination".
In particular the links to TEPs on collection and the collection tree
protocol may be relevant to your work.

After that you can also dig in more detail into the tutorials for TinyOS
located at:

http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TinyOS_Tutorials

which include a "Network Protocols" section.  This section links to a
description of TYMO, an implementation of the DYMO point-to-point
routing protocol.  I should note that I have not used TYMO, but the
documentation looks good :-)

Best of luck,
-Roy