Hello all,
I'm using micaZ and the MIB520 card for USB communication. I use TOS2
and TOS1.

I'm trying to send some packets to a micaz directly from PC.
I've found the packet format TEP117 Section 3.6 showing how a packet is
send to the port.
I've just a simple application that reads a counter and shows it over on
the LEDS. Everything is ok by using the TOS tools but I must use Labview
in order to be interact with other specific platforms.
In this SW (of National Instruments) I can read TOS packets but i can
not inject packets (it includes some functions to directly interact with
ports).
For exemple I inject the following stream (in Hex)
7E40 0OFF FF02 0009 0007 7E

7E BEGIN_OF_PACKET
40 the Protocol byte
00 Sequence number
FFFF Destination
02 size
00 group
09 AMType
0007 data (2 bytes counter)
7E END_OF_PACKET

It seems that the mote is not receiving the right sequence. I think that
it is a wrong sequence and the mote can not recognize it.
Do you know how a message seems at the output of the PC port?
Thanks
Hugo Cruz