Hi Omprakash !

I use only one version.
Notice that the same problem exists when compiling using the original
version of CTP but the errors are differents.
In between compilations I do nothing it seems like a random process
one time it compile successfully and another time many many errors are
shown in my cgwin shell.
Notice also that in /opt I have different version of tinyos but named
differently so thus only one named tinyos-2.x. Do you think that this
is the reason ?

Thanks again
Nouha