Two main sites:
     http://tinyos.net/
     http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Main_Page

I think Xbow supplies a version of Tinyos 1.x in their Moteworks
system, or you can download v2.x and other 1.x's from the above.
If you are just starting out you probably want to go with 2.x,
although some Xbow sensor boards have spotty support.

The tutorial in the doc directory of the TOS install is the
best place to start on your learning cliff. Search this list
and google for specific names and things.

Nodes are small and independent so radio bandwidth is generally
the limiting factor. If you use multi-hop networking it may also
be limited by noise and number of hops...

I've just been torturing myself about porting to a PIC chip,
and there are some others lurking who have attempted different
platforms. There is some doc hidden someplace on how.

MS