If you mean to buffer a number of samples in a local array,
yah shure, just declare an array and start filling. Look at
the Oscilloscpe app for an example. If you are asking about
Log EEPROM storage, there are a couple examples of that as
well in other demos. I don't remember the names but search
for Log and EEPROM and you may find.

MS