My problem is solved, and for future when ever some one gets this problem ,
go to /localization/Makefile and in the place where you find Makerules,
replace that with MakeCalamari...
But again after doing that i am facing one more problem when i do make pc i
receive an error
In component `CalamariSetRangingCmdC':
build/CalamariSetRangingCmdC.nc:20: cannot find `CommandHood_private'
build/CalamariSetRangingCmdC.nc:21: cannot find `NeighborhoodComm'
build/CalamariSetRangingCmdC.nc:22: cannot find `NeighborhoodComm'
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

Need help again..