The Oscilloscope tinyos application is wired to the DemoSensorC component
which, if compiling for telosb, is in turn wired to the VoltageC component.
To obtain readings from the microcontroller temperature sensor you should
instead wire DemoSensorC to Msp430InternalTemperatureC.

Please note that your formula refers to readings from the INTERNAL
temperature of the MSP430 microcontroller of the telosb, which is, obviusly,
completely different from the environmental temperature. Do you what to
monitor the microcontroller temp?

Hope this can help,
Raffaele