Hi,

I am using trying to take magnetic sensor data from MTS310 sensor board (I
use MicaZ motes). I have modified oscilloscope application. When I use MagXC
and MagYC interfaces, it works, but I want to increase the sampling rate so
i used MagXStreamC and MagYStreamC interfaces.

I use  the same message structure as in the Osciiloscope application. In the
oscilloscope_t struct, there is the field 'readings' which keeps 10 sensor
readings. The problem is that , first two entries in the 'readings' array,
are 0xa0 and 0x0 and they never change. Data in the rest of the array is
correct.

I can get rid of  those 'dummy' values. I just ignore them and send the
meaningful data over the radio to the base-station mote.

But it shouldn't be this way and i couldn't figure out what i am doing
wrong. Maybe there is problem in the low level i2c code.

Could anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mehmet Akif Antepli