________________________________
De : Raffaele Gravina <raffaele.grav...@gmail.com>
À : bouzayani walid <bouzayaniwalid2...@yahoo.fr>
Cc : tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu; Michael Schippling <sc...@santafe.edu>
Envoyé le : Lundi, 8 Juin 2009, 20h45mn 28s
Objet : Re: Peformance of telosb

Hi,

there is a recent thread on this mailing list about the power consumption of
motes. It seemed to me quite clear, could you check it out?

As for the execution time, you could use the interface LocalTime and wire it to
LocalTimeMilliC ***  FOR MILLI SEC PRECISION *** or
Counter32khz32C ***  THAT USES THE CRYSTAL OSCILLATOR *** or
Msp430CounterMicroC ***  FOR MICRO SEC PRECISION *** However, i wouldn't
suggest using this one as the accuracy it's very weak.

I use the command "call LocalTime.get()" to obtain the current time before and
again after a certain piece of code i want to measure. To read the execution
time, you can send a message over the air or use the printf.

Cheers,

Raf