I made a little test. I programmed 2 motes with TestFTSP and one mote
with modified BaseStation.
BaseStation sends after every second a message and if TestFTSP
receives it then report is sent  back to BaseStation and it can be
seen with FtspDataLogger.
Motes were synced with BaseStation therefore singlehop FTSP works.

I added TimeSyncC to BaseStation.

   MainC.SoftwareInit -> TimeSyncC;     // I understand these 2 lines take
care of FTSP?
   TimeSyncC.Boot -> MainC;

If TimeSyncC.Boot is called then motes are automatically synchronising
their times with mote who has lowest ID number - isn't it?
So i don't have to call myself FTSP message send command and I don't
have to deal with FTSP receivings - I just have to wire right
interfaces?

What about multi-hop - what else must be configured - I can't get it
working?

I also added following lines to Makefile:

PFLAGS += -DTIMESYNC_RATE=2
PFLAGS += -DTIMESYNC_DEBUG
PFLAGS += -I$(TOSDIR)/lib/ftsp

What I am doing wrong?