Hi,

I'm using TOSSIM to debug some protocol related to CTP. After each
transmission attempt, multiple transmission attempts are overheard in
TOSSIM. What's even wired, different contents are overheard even for the
same packet! Does anyone have any idea on what's going on here? I have tried
to set the max transmission times to 1, same problem remains.

Here is what I got after sending one packet from node 1 and 2:
DEBUG (2): Overhear data packet  from 1 containing its parentETX:0.
DEBUG (3): Overhear data packet  from 2 containing its parentETX:37.
DEBUG (2): Overhear data packet  from 1 containing its parentETX:37.
DEBUG (3): Overhear data packet  from 2 containing its parentETX:77.
DEBUG (2): Overhear data packet  from 1 containing its parentETX:77.

--
Xiaohui Liu
Ph. D. Candidate