Hi Everyone,

         I have been trying to execute Surge for Multihop network of 9 nodes. I
have one questions about the output. I have used debug statement , export
DBG=route.Below is the part of sample output i received. Can anyone explain me
why the prnt(parent address ) and hop is always 255 ? I don't understand this.
0: MultiHopLEPSM timer task.
0:     addr    prnt    misd    rcvd    lstS    hop    rEst    sEst
0:     3        255        0        10        9        255    0    0
0:     7        255        0      10        9        255    0    0
0:     1        255        0       10       9        255    0    0
0:     6        255        0        8         7        255    0    0
0:     2        255        0        8        7        255    0    0
0:     5        255        0        8        7        255    0    0
0:     4        255        0        7        6        255    0    0
0: MultiHopLEPSM: Parent = 126
0: MultiHopLEPSM Sending route update msg.
7: MultiHopLEPSM timer task.
7:  addr   prnt    misd    rcvd    lstS    hop    rEst    sEst
7:     3    255    0        10          9        255    0    0
7:     1    255    0       10         9        255    0    0
7:     6    255    0        8            7        255    0    0
7:     2    255    0        8            7        255    0    0
7:     5    255    0        8           7        255    0    0
7:     4    255    0        7           6        255    0    0
7: MultiHopLEPSM Sending route update msg.
And i want to create a grid topology :like
For Example:3 by 3 grid
0   1   2
3   4   5
6   7   8
 select one node as sending
node for ex: node 6 , which should send data to neighbors by least hop
number. Initially it must send data to its one hop neighbor and then to
two hop neighbors and then three hop neighbors and so
on...I am not interested in sending the data back to base station but i want to
send data from one node to all other nodes in the network by using multihop
routing. Here only the direct neighbors are in communication range to node 6
and if it wants to send data to node 0 for example ,it must send it using
multihop routing through node0.node6-->node0-->node3.Can anyone help me or
suggest me how i can do this ? Is it possible to send data from node to all the
nodes in the network by selecting the hop number and implementing multihop?

I will appreciate any kind of help/suggestion.
Thanks,
Swetha