Hello All,

I am installing TinyOS 2.x on a Windows machine running Ubuntu. I got the
directories through CVS here:

cvs -d:pserver:anonym...@tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/tinyos login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonym...@tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/tinyos
co tinyos-2.x
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonym...@tinyos.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/tinyos
co tinyos-2.x-contrib

And installed the NesC compiler, so that it shows:

$ nescc --version
nescc: 1.3.1
gcc: gcc (GCC) 4.0.3 (Ubuntu 4.0.3-1ubuntu5)

However, it looks like I do not have ncc, which is strange because I assumed
it would come with the TinyOS installation files. Here is the error I get
when I try to install the Blink program:

$ sudo make mica2
/bin/sh: tos-ident-flags: command not found
mkdir -p build/mica2
    compiling BlinkAppC to a mica2 binary
ncc -o build/mica2/main.exe  -Os -fnesc-separator=__ -Wall -Wshadow
-Wnesc-all -target=mica2 -fnesc-cfile=build/mica2/app.c -board=micasb
-DDEFINED_TOS_AM_GROUP=0x22 -finline-limit=100000  -fnesc-dump=wiring
-fnesc-dump='interfaces(!abstract())' -fnesc-dump='referenced(interfacedefs,
components)' -fnesc-dumpfile=build/mica2/wiring-check.xml BlinkAppC.nc -lm
make: ncc: Command not found
make: *** [exe0] Error 127
ai...@desktop-zussman-1:/opt/tinyos-2.x/apps/Blink$

Does anyone know how to address the missing ncc executable issue, and while
the tos-ident-flags is not in my TinyOS installation? Or maybe suggest
another reason why this program isn't compiling?

Many thanks,
Ellen

--
Ellen Shlossberg