Hello again,

I've been looking for schematic of the mts300 board in order to find out the
model of its MIC sensor, but couldn't find anything. I want to know the I2C
command set of the MIC, as well as its registers addresses. Where can I find
it?

Thanks in advance
Marina

Thank you, very much. It was exactly that: the 7 bits of the slave address