Hi Mithileash,

If you have multiple versions of Java installed, it is possible that
tos-locate-jre thinks you are using a different version and installs the
JNI files in the wrong place.

This is a common problem and you can find instructions on how to debug
your installation for instance in the following mail:
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2009-January/037776.html

Please try the Java program attached to the mail in the link above and
copy the output from that program if you need more help.

Cheers,
Urs