hi
i am a new user and had developed a application in which we have modified
code of SBT80app in which we have added functionality of RSSI and Receive
function . In Base station we have used TOSBASE code in it.
As the demo starts we see that mote with Id 1 (co-ordinator) receive data
from other two mote’s in the remote network and send it to PC via Base
station for display and we see that only Id 1 sensor readings are available
and rest two remote mote’s sensor reading is missing and but Id , Sequence
number , RSSI , start bit and end bit CRC is coming proper .
the problem arising is that I am losing data of sensors but as I can receive
start and stop bit CRC properly along with other details like Id , Sequence
number , RSSI . so is there any way out from were the data in the payload
received is missing. so that I can come to know about the mistake and can
read the sensor readings.