Hi Janos,

You mentioned 'base station'. But I don't see such a file or dir under
apps/MultiOscilloscope in TinyOS 2.1.   Is this a different "base station"
in other apps?

I was curious about this too. If you look at the code under
apps/MultiOscilloscope it functions both as a node and a base station
depending the node id. If it's set to 500 then this is supposed to be a base
station.  So I did try "make iris" and install one node with node id 500 and
another one with 501. Node 500 is also attached to the USB port. Nothing
works so far. No LEDs are blinking.

Is there anything I can use to debug?

Thanks.

David