Hi,

I am trying to run the SerialForwarder class on the Croassbow, Stargate
Platform.
But when calling the System.loadLibrary("toscomm") fn within the
toscommloadder class,
an error arises... It can't find the toscomm library (libtoscomm.so).

I have the .so located in:
the current directory,
the <jre>/lib/,
and the /usr/lib.

I have also included these in the java.library.path

I have cross-compiled libtoscomm.so on my host using the arm-linux-gcc,
and have compiled SerialForwarder.java and associated files for the cdc
embedded device.

The error is caught and the message (t.getMessage) gives: "no libtoscomm.so
in java.library.path"
or just "/mnt/cf1/cdc/lib/libtoscomm.so" depending on how I call the
loadLibrary fn or the System.load(<abs_path>)
respectively.

Could the problem be related to the java version I'm running...

java -version "J2ME Foundation 1.0.1"
Java(TM) 2, Micro Edition (build 1.0.1-std-b12)
CVM (build 1.0.1-std-b12, interpreter loop)