Hello,

I am new to using tinyos, installed 2.1.0 in ubuntu. Followed the basic
instructions (i.e. tos-check-env) from
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Getting_Started_with_TinyOS and get the
following warnings:

1. --> WARNING: CLASSPATH environment variable doesn't exist.
Your classpath should contain  and a pointer to the cwd (a dot)
2. --> WARNING: The graphviz (dot) version found by tos-check-env is not
1.10. Please update your graphviz version if you'd like to use the nescdoc
documentation generator.

Also, I tried the simplest TinyOS program (from
http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/The_simplest_TinyOS_program), when I
execute "mica micaz" I get the following error:
make: *** No rule to make target `micaz'.  Stop.

echo $CLASSPATH returns nothing although looked up the contents of
/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/tinyos.sh and it seems to be exporting the CLASSPATH &
MAKERULES variables - see below:

I looked up the help archives but couldn't find a solution even though
several others have had similar errors. It would be great if someone could
help.

Thanks a lot!

--Aravind

/opt/tinyos-2.1.0/tinyos.sh

#! /usr/bin/env bash

# Here we setup the environment

# variables needed by the tinyos

# make system

> echo "Setting up for TinyOS 2.1.0"

export TOSROOT=

export TOSDIR=

export MAKERULES=

> TOSROOT="/opt/tinyos-2.1.0"

TOSDIR="$TOSROOT/tos"

CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:$TOSROOT/support/sdk/java

MAKERULES="$TOSROOT/support/make/Makerules"

> export TOSROOT

export TOSDIR

export CLASSPATH

export MAKERULES