Hi!

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009, BAI LI wrote:

> Hi,
>
> That is the manual I am using. All the stuffs are latest. Not too sure where
> it went wrong.
>
> I tried the command you suggested already. No luck. Have you tried it on
> micaz since it is updated to the latest CVS?

I don't have a micaz at hand but I just retested with a telosb and it
works fine. I think your python is searching for the tos.py in the wrong
place. Is your PYTHONPATH is using including the $TOSROOT/support/sdk/python?
You can check the path my running python and the type:

        import tos
        help(tos)

And then look at the FILES sections. In my case it says:

        FILE
            /home/lpl/local/src/tinyos-2.x/support/sdk/python/tos.py

Which is correct because that is where my local installation is.

One more thing: the correct baudrate for micaz is 57600 and not 115200.

--
Razvan ME